All our staff are passionate about providing the highest quality care and support to all of our clients.
We are personally and professionally committed to providing an excellent service, whether you see us once a month or 6 times a day. We truly believe that excellent care must start with the individual, we always recognise the expectations of our clients and work in partnership with others to ensure only the highest quality of care is delivered.
We are dedicated to making improvements wherever we can to ensure that everything we do is continually scrutinised and improved. In order to ensure you receive the highest standard of support at all times we operate a quality assurance programme which includes:
- fortnightly visits by your Community Supervisor to check on our staff in your home, and the support they are providing
- monthly audits on all paperwork within your home to ensure you are receiving the best quality service
- an annual visit to all customers by a supervisor and/or our Customer Liaison Manager to hear your views at first hand
- regular supervision meetings between staff members and their line managers
- an annual survey to all customers, some family members and relatives and key stakeholders
We get feedback from the people who use our services, their friends and families and implement robust systems to monitor our standards.
Our skills are up-to-date and our performance is regularly reviewed. You can rest assured that all of us will deliver services to go above and beyond our Customer Service Charter.