ComfortCare is registered with and licensed by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW), bodies that regulates care providers in England and Wales. They ensure that hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care, and we encourage them to make improvements.
The Care Quality Commission operate a benchmark for the standards of care called the 6 Cs. Our charter reflects the requirements of the 6 Cs and extends them much further to provide an unrivalled standard of home care.
The Care Inspectorate Wales and Social Care Wales set out the Codes of Professional Practice for Social Care
- Respect the views and wishes, and promote the rights and interests of individuals and careers.
- Strive to establish and maintain the trust and confidence of individuals and careers.
- Promote well being, voice and control of individuals and careers while supporting them to stay safe.
- Respect the rights of individuals while seeking to ensure that their behavior does not harm themselves or other people.
- Act with integrity and uphold public trust and confidence in the social care profession.
- Be accountable for the quality of your work and take responsibility for maintaining and developing knowledge and skills
To understand more about quality standards in the care industry generally and the questions you should ask check out our helpful guide.
To discuss any of our services call your local branch on 01245 690 100 or we’ll call you if you complete our Call Me Back form.
All our services are underpinned by our Customer Service Charter which sets our performance standards.